Thursday, April 29, 2010

Holla!

It has been some time since an update was made and that is merely the result of my increased positivity levels. In the time since March 4th I have been prescribed some ADHD medication. This stuff is called Focalin and it has allowed me to actually keep my mind on something long enough to want to accomplish it or at least see the importance of doing so. As such I haven't been sitting around home much or alone for long enough to think about composing a blog update. I'm sure once I get back on a schedule with a job, school and don't live at home that this will be a much more productive outlet for my creative flow. I have written some random things recently that surely could warrant a posting on here but I am not going to bother with doing that now. Anyways, my attention has waned from this post so I will cut it short so that it doesn't end up as some rambling bullshit. I'm doin' good, feelin' fine, things are lookin' up, but not a ton has actually happened. Dig it.

No comments: