Thursday, March 4, 2010

Instant Karma

So I was texting the other day and the person I was texting wanted me to write them nonsense to distract them from being upset. These are the texts I wrote on the fly. I think they are a pretty good showcase of my ability to come up with anything on the spot.

This first one is a poem.

Well in the house there lived such a mouse.
A mouse in a house did there be.
He got a reaction from some modern distraction
and wound up under the sea.

Next is the beginning to a sweet war story.

The Marines were up against the Germans airfield.we see krauts in the distance; my officer yells "FIRE!" and pretty soon the whole place had been tore up with pillbox fire and mortar shells. I could see 'em in the distance. I shot. One down; a lucky break. He leaned into it. I gotta shoot better if I'm gonna make it.

Lastly is a song.

What way does the bird fly, way low or way up high?
If you knew then you'd be hip and let it roll right off ya lip.
I gotta feelin' you don't know so lemme lay it on ya slow.
That bird flies way high, yeah, he flies real high.
I tell you that bird's flyin' way up high.
He's got a message to deliver and if I were you I'd be a quiver of what you gonna do.
The birds don't care if they make you lose yo hair so just let 'em be, and smoke some tree.
Let that bird fly high, yeah, bird just fly on by.

No comments: